Author Topic: James and Cathy Stashluk  (Read 1371 times)

CatchMeOutdoors

• Administrator
    • View Profile
James and Cathy Stashluk
« on: November 05, 2013, 08:09:15 PM »
Once again, NYOC has outdone their selves. I was lucky enough to win a Fishing Trip for two with Captain Randy Lingenfelter of 1st Choice Charters, Lewiston NY.

On a brisk April morning my wife, Cathy & I arrived at the Lewiston Dock on the Niagara River and what did we see? Captain Randy’s smiling welcome and a “Lets go fishing”.

Captain Randy had everything ready to go upon our arrival, and we were instantly up the river looking to hook-up some nice Steelhead on the Niagara River. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day, what with the Sun rising over the river bank and Cathy instantly hooking a nice fat female Steelhead. A couple of more drifts and she had another in the boat. I was beginning the feel left out. That didn’t last long though as I hooked into a nice Walleye, but he was out of season, and I bid him farewell.

The fishing was fantastic, Captain Randy’s knowledge of the river was beyond belief and his equipment was all first class. Oh yea, the boat. His Lund is a beautiful piece of equipment that is very well maintained.

If you are ever interested in doing a trip on the Niagara River or on the Lakes, your first choice should be Captain Randy Lingenfelter of 1st Choice Charters, Lewiston, NY. Thanks Captain Randy for a very memory filled experience for my wife and myself.

Check out the article from U.S. Outdoorsman Central: http://myusoc.com/firstchoice08.html
James H. Stashluk